Tuesday, April 24, 2007

All my Bags are packed, I'm ready to go....

The goal was to be completely packed by Monday night (last night). And I was definitely 95% there when I went to bed last night. That feels good. I get to spend my last day state-side hanging out with my family and relaxing. (and, sure...running those last few errands as well).

The part of the trip I am most nervous for is what happens directly after landing...let's see if I've got it down:
*Land in Rome (9:40 am Thursday)
*Get off the plane and through customs (speaking Italian, or at least English with an exaggerated Italian accent :) )
*Find baggage claim and get bags....reorganize bags a bit to make them easier to carry.
*Locate ticket selling counter. Purchase ticket for shuttle to Rome train station and ticket for IC train to Arezzo.
*Take shuttle to train station.
*Find correct track, and train car, and check ticket at the "little yellow box" on the platform.
*Be on the correct train departing Rome at 10:57am
*In Arezzo, get off train with all bags. Walk outside and across the street to bus station. Purchase ticket to San Gustino Umbro (very important to say Umbro...otherwise I end up in some other part of Italy!)
*Get on correct bus, manage bags and tell the driver to let me off at the Piazza in San Gustino.
*Watch to make sure they don't change drivers...and if they do, tell the new driver where to let me off.
*Arrive in San Gustino and find Sada Sat Kaur, who'll drive me about 7km up the mountain.
*Arrive in paradise.... :)

Check out www.yogaborgo.com, if you haven't already to get a taste of where I will be. I will try to get pictures up soon.

Blessings to all...wish me luck!

KNL

No comments: