Sunday, April 8, 2007

T-minus 16 days!

It is hard to believe that this big adventure I have been planning is about to begin. It still feels a long way off...but then I remind myself that this time next month I will be fully immersed in my Italian yoga retreat life. Wah!

I am consumed with last minute details (find a new swim suit, update my website to say that I will on hiatus, complete the test for the Level 2 Yoga Teacher Training module that I am participating in now...). But I remind myself that whatever dosen't get done will be...just...fine. :)

I know it will be sad to be away from my friends and family...not to mention my co-workers and clients and the students who attend my classes. (I will especially miss seeing my beautiful nephew going through the second half of his second year on this earth...) But I know this expereince is one that I cannot miss and I do believe that living with my yoga teachers for this period of time will bring me deeper into my own practice which will in turn enhance all of my personal and professional relationships.

I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. I will try to keep you all updated about my grand adventure. And I will certainly look forward to seeing you all in a yoga class, massage session or over lunch when I return from abroad!

Sat Nam,
Kelsey Nirmal

No comments: