Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Nutella

Have you heard of this sutff?? A beautiful jar of the gooey-est creamy-est chocolate hazelnut spread. You put it on cookies, or bread...or your finger right out of the jar. Heavenly. And you know who introduced me to this maya-filled wonder (thats earhtly wonder for non-yoga folks)... my dear yoga teacher. Sada Sat Singh has a soft spot for Nutella...how delicious. :)

I am amazed at how many domestic type activites I am learning while at the Borgo. SSK is an amzing cook, hostess etc. She graciously is showing me all of the wonderful work she does all of the time withou even sounding exasperared when I ask her to show me again...which one is the sage? It is so fantastic. I am also finding that thigns like ironing and weeding with the right attitude are a beautiful and loving meditation...who would have thought??

I am working on getting some pictures uploaded...hopefully they will be here soon.

I am missing everyone...hope you are all having a beautiful beginning of the summer.

Love and blessings,
KNL

No comments: